CSI Kick Start, an affiliate of corporate payments company CSI Enterprises, is looking for a full-time CTO/lead developer to join our dynamic, talented, energetic team. CSI Kick Start is an off-site accelerator & incubator that invests in up and coming payment startups. Our current portfolio companies include Yoke Payments, Delicious Nutritious Markets & Front Runner Films. You will report to the director of CSI Kick Start & our Senior Technical Advisor.
This developer will be employed by CSI Kick Start’s parent company, CSI Enterprises, but will be working primarily on the development needs of our portfolio companies.
The candidate should have intermediate/advanced experience with:
- LAMP development (bonus points for experience with MVC frameworks like CakePHP, Laravel, etc)
- Basic front-end development
- API design and development
- Linux server administration
- Native iOS development in Objective-C (ideally both iPad and iPhone)
- Hardware integration on iOS
- Experience with enterprise deployment on iOS
- Experience with remote administration via MDM (Meraki, Airwatch, MobileIron, etc)
- Native Android development
- Experience with Apple and Google app store submission process
- Excellent debugging
- Experience with design, development, deployment, and maintenance of system with multiple clients and stakeholders
Attractive compensation package including full benefits, possible equity available.
An interest in the business/strategy side of the startup world is a plus. The ideal candidate would be willing to work alongside with our CSI Kick Start director to attend industry events and find new companies to invest in.